Username:

Password:

Author Topic: GUILDMEETING real life 2018  (Read 577 times)

Hanny

• Administrator
    • View Profile
GUILDMEETING real life 2018
« on: December 10, 2017, 02:03:09 PM »
For all of you former and current members of MA there will be a real life guildmeeting in Copenhagen.

If you do not have access to memberforums due to you not been on here for longer period of time, pls sign up again and let me know you want access via an ingame mail or skype.

Hanny.

Trebreh

• officer
    • View Profile
Re: GUILDMEETING real life 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 06:37:29 PM »
I'm moving house in the summer so unlikely but what date were you thinking?

Hanny

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »
Some time in august I think, I have 25 year wedding aniversary end july so after that for sure. but would appreciate if ppl interested would post a weekend they prefere in august here and Il have to talk to hubby as well as we need some holiday away too.

Trebreh

• officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 11:05:49 AM »
well, I'm not sure what my moving date will be yet so can't really commit to anything just yet.

Hanny

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 05:20:09 PM »
Real life meeting will be in Copenhagen at august 11!!!!!!!!

if you want to read more about it, mostly if not in guild and therefore with no access to member forums pls contact me and I will give you permission.

Bring family and make it a family trip and go see the little mermaid and other crazy things in the area.

For the oldies and the poor I will try my best to help out with finding place to stay. Some may even stay with us if I can convince my husband!

Would be really nice to see someone and have a nice day.

Place we meet will be: https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/tivoli-gardens-gdk424504